Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sale Sunday.

dancing apple guy with sunglasses shades animated gif

A friend emailed this yesterday. The sale is tomorrow. Yarn Diva gives a discount to Ravelry people.

Creative Knitworks (opens at 7:00am until
5:00pm) is on Broadway in Hillsdale and Yarn Diva (opens 10:00am until 6:00pm) is 428 Hillsdale Avenue. I am not 100% sure the time breakdown, but Creative is running there sale starting at 7:00am with a discount kickoff of 25%, then as the hours go by, the discount is less, but I can’t remember how it worked. At Diva she is running 20% all day even on sale yarn. It’s a great way to stock up on yarn.

2 comments:

Lupie said...

I'm sorry I missed it! We have to have a trip there.

me said...

The stores both give discounts for for ravelry and I was told they are near each other. So it could be a fun field trip.